Job Code: PTA
Vimarsh Development Solutions is a pioneer in the field of social sector research and policy development in India. Set up in 1987 in response to Government of India’s need for evidence based policy and systems development, Vimarsh has successfully completed more than 250 prestigious assignments covering the entire country including -National Status Report of Indian Systems of Medicine, pilot of the US$ 329 million Child Survival and Safe Motherhood Programme, National Family Health Survey-1, Technical Assistance to € 240 million European Commission supported Health and Family Welfare Sector Investment Programme, National Evaluation of ICDS-1, Tripura Participatory Natural Resource Management Project funded by KfWunder Indo-German Development Cooperation,Concurrent Evaluation of NRHM, supporting German Government funded Value Addition In Horticulture, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants in Uttarakhand, District Level Household Surveys-4 in Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh.
Vimarsh (www.vimarsh.in) is actively expanding its countrywide and international presence while entering new areas of socio-economic development in response to client needs. Vimarsh specialises in research, planning, systems and capacity development, management and evaluation of projects funded by international donors/NGOs, Government of India, state governments and the private sector. Vimarsh is amongst the top social sector consulting companies in India and enjoys an excellent reputation.
Acquisition and engagement of highly experienced and talented professionals in challenging and path breaking sector development work in multiple sectors, is the most critical and concurrent function in Vimarsh. We are in search of a highly experienced talent acquisition professional as Principal to lead acquisition and relationship management function, adding value to our ever-growing family of highly experienced experts from multiple sectors within and outside the country.
2. Summary of Position:
This is a critical senior management position charged with identification, acquisition and management of talent within and outside the country.
3. Detailed Responsibilities/ Tasks:
To provide leadership to the critical functions of expert asset identification, engagement, nurturing and management. The tasks include:
- Concurrent search, identification, selection and engagement of new/additional talent to continuously expand available skill sets and add to the capacity of the company to cater to ever increasing/evolving client needs as well as organisational growth plans.
- Enriching expert panels in multiple fields/domains of work undertaken by the company.
- Engagement and competent management of highly experienced experts associated with the company, harnessing their experience and competence for successful execution of projects in coordination with project managers.
4. Desired Profile of the Candidate:
- Proven track record of senior talent acquisitionand relationship management
- Excellent communication skills andgood writing skills.
- Strong management capabilities, including multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines under pressure
- Enthusiasm, a strong drive to succeedand commitment to exceptionally high quality results
- Independent working style with little supervision needed
- Ability to coordinateexpert teams whose members are located in various states and countries
- Willingness to continuously learn and to mentor
- Very good knowledge and experience of working in MS Word, MS PPT, MS-Excel, MS Outlook etc.
5. Desired Work Experience:
Minimum 5 years of experience in expert asset management/talent acquisition/recruitment of senior level experts in the social sectors with at least 2 years in mid-level management position.
6. Tenure, Compensation:
Full time permanent position, competitive compensation package commensurate with salary history, qualifications and relevant experience.
7. Work Location:
Vimarsh Development Solutions HQ, Gurgaon.
8. Start Date:
The positions are to be filled by end of November 2013. Please send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com referencing ‘Application Job Code: PTA in the subject line of your application along with
- Cover letter explaining your motivation for applying
- A list of expert categories/types acquired with their numbers
- Current CTC and Indicative Expectation
Please read Before You Apply before submitting your CV.